Stand alone caterer looking for insurance!!

Submitted by nanna8462 on Tue, 11/12/2013 - 23:09

I am considered a stand alone caterer and am looking for insurance. I am in Walker, Louisiana and I am trying to find out where could I get the best rates.

Posted: 13 Nov 2013 05:40 Post Subject:

Talk to any licensed insurance agent that deals with commercial insurance. You need a Commercial General Liability policy. Should cost about $500 per year. Call an agent who represents The Hartford.

Add new comment

Restricted HTML

  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.