what is meant by pension plan?

by paulsoninjust » Wed Oct 31, 2007 01:48 pm

defenition of pension plan.

Total Comments: 7

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 05:21 pm Post Subject:

Pension Plan is a type of retirement plan. If you are eligable when you retire your company pays you money monthly or quarterly usually. I would have to look at the plan to give you more detual...but it is a form of retirement plan.

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 06:05 am Post Subject:

Hi paulsoninjust, pension plans help you to build assets to secure your retired life. You can choose a plan from the existing plans in the market and invest on a regular basis till the age you retire. Upon attaining the retirement age you will receive annuities from the plan. Depending upon the nature of the policy you have chosen, you can either receive the entire retirement amount in lump sum or can receive it as monthly allowance.

Rupert

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 06:20 am Post Subject: Welcome!

Hi paulsoninjust,

nique1221 is absolutely right!
It is nothing but an income scheme that gets you the normal flow of life through a monthly income-like stable payment process that you may look forward to after you retire. This is just an effort to let someone feel secured for the later part of his life & thus store a part of his income now for all those uncertain years. Hope you got it now, Fatman

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 06:45 am Post Subject:

Hey there, just don't forget that your premium contribution for the entire tenure should not create a fund that differs too much from the contributions towards you from their end. Thats it!
ColRadderblue

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:27 pm Post Subject:

Here's somewhere you can look for some info. Granted, it's Wikipedia(which should always be taken with a grain of salt), but it's not bad...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pension_plan

Hope this helps a bit!

InsTeacher 8)

*link deactivated as per the forums norms

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 03:01 pm Post Subject:

Pension Plan is a type of retirement plan.pension plans help you to build assets to secure your retired lifethat for sure as i know.

If you are eligable when you retire your company pays you money monthly or quarterly usually but as to say Depending upon the nature of the policy you have chosenyou can either receive the entire retirement amount in a lump sum or you do receive it in form of ur monthly wages.

its a pretty gd plan to go for as i feel

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 04:53 am Post Subject:

pension plan is basically a type of retirement plan to secure your retirement. i don't have much to say, everything is covered above -.-
so i just gave the basic idea

Add your comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.