Backdated Auto Insurance

Message Author
delicious-small Add to delicious
yahoomyweb-small Add to YahooMyWeb
blinklist-small Add to BlinkList
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:47 pm   Post subject: Backdated Auto Insurance  

Hi frriends. My insurace was lapsed a few days when I was rear ended in December. My car was totaled. And the person who hit me didn't have any insurance. And they are trying to suspend me and my CDLs for 90 days. Can someone please write me a policy so I wont't lose my job and my house. Thanks!!

yaigrp@gmail .com

New member
Leave a quick message

Joined: 03 Feb 2016
Posts: 1

1.15 Dollars($)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:13 am   Post subject:   

I think you should seek help from an insurance agent.


Shawn Camp Insurance Agency, Inc.
Leave a quick message

Joined: 02 Sep 2014
Posts: 62

4.82 Dollars($)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:43 am   Post subject:   

Can someone please write me a policy so I wont't lose my job and my house.
An auto insurance policy won't have any effect on your job or house. It will square you with the DMV so you can keep your driver license. You will need to file an SR-22 (proof of financial responsibility) form, which will significantly increase the cost of your insurance for a year or two.

Any licensed agent can probably help you with the SR-22 and a new policy.


CA-licensed Life & Disability Analyst. CA Insurance Lic #0596197. Also investigating insurance company abuses, and providing litigation support/expert witness services. Send me your questions, and I'll send you my answers.
Forum Expert
Leave a quick message

Forum Expert

Joined: 29 Nov 2009
Posts: 7888

Location: Pomona CA
107.50 Dollars($)

All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Get free auto insurance quote
State Auto Insurance Laws in USA

USA Auto Insurance laws
Ask Community Experts

flash plugin

Quick Links

Must See


Hot topics in forums

Latest in blogs

AmPmInsure on Facebook

Page loaded in 0.368 seconds.