i'm trying to get quote for catering do you provide this ser

Submitted by Occasional Catering on Mon, 03/25/2013 - 19:56

I have a food service license and a basic busines license

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 04:49 Post Subject:

Although it may be possible to get insurance on a "per event" basis, I'm sure you'll find that an annual policy is much less costly at about $500 per year for a $1,000,000 general liability policy. Work with a local agent or broker.

Add new comment

Restricted HTML

  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.