Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 07/31/2011 - 02:53

my nieces were living with us in 2010. We claim them on our tax return for 2010 tax year. They met in an accident but they are no longer living with us. Are we liable to pay for their PIP insurance.

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 10:25 Post Subject: Re

What will be the best plan to insure any business as i have recently set up my business and also want to know will be there any effect in shifting the business to some other place.
Third Party Logistics

Posted: 06 Aug 2011 06:36 Post Subject:

If you want to stop paying their insurance then there is no problem, it is the responsibility of the guardians to pay premium for them, and if they are not living with you then it is no problem.

Add new comment

Restricted HTML

  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.