Complicated case

Message Author
delicious-small Add to delicious
yahoomyweb-small Add to YahooMyWeb
blinklist-small Add to BlinkList
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:46 pm   Post subject: Complicated case  

I had a workers comp case which lasted four years ended May of 2012 . I'm currently on disability work status ..I'm still employed with my company with no breaks- continues employed . My .doctor just released me back to work full duty no restrictions. My job informed me I might be terminated due to they have filled my position. Will I be able to collect unemployment ?

Register Now to have your Insurance queries solved.
Daniel California

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:57 am   Post subject:   

Yes! file a claim with the state unemployment office.


Owning a home is a keystone of wealth - both financial affluence and emotional security. ~ Suze Orman
Senior member
Leave a quick message


Joined: 12 Mar 2013
Posts: 270

Location: Sacramento, CA
61.24 Dollars($)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:28 pm   Post subject:   

Collect what? unemployment benefits?

Preferred member
Leave a quick message


Joined: 14 Aug 2012
Posts: 140

11.53 Dollars($)

Quick Reply
Your Name
Message body
All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Get a Quote
Ask Community Experts

flash plugin

Quick Links

Must See


Hot topics in forums

Latest in blogs

AmPmInsure on Facebook

Page loaded in 0.162 seconds.