Hi I am finally shipping my car to Greece the with Roll on R

Submitted by elpis30 on Sat, 04/14/2007 - 12:12

Hi I am finally shipping my car to Greece the with Roll on Roll off Car Shipping company. Could someone recommend me a good insurance company to cover the car during the transportation during the roll on and roll out of the ship, just in case some damage to the car, I want to be insured.

Posted: 15 Apr 2007 08:32 Post Subject: Welcome

Hi elpis30, welcome to the forums.
As you await suggestions on your query from the community members, tell us something about yourself here,
Regards,
Lakemen

Posted: 11 May 2007 04:40 Post Subject:

Do you have auto insurance for your car ? If yes then no need to insure anymore. That insurance will take care of it.

Posted: 14 May 2007 02:13 Post Subject:

It always helps to state what state you are currently in. Also you may want to ask the people that are going to be shipping your car, they should have insurane and also they may provide coverage for this as well. You should talk to the company that you are dealing with to cover this.

Posted: 26 Jun 2007 05:41 Post Subject:

That's right, I made that mistake my self. Shipping over sea can be a real problem because not all companies have on-water-transport included in the contracts. Good for me nothing happened to my car.

Posted: 27 Jun 2007 04:30 Post Subject: Thanks for adding more..

Hi everyone!

Thats probably the best thing we could expect out of a community!
It is indeed all about sharing and solving each others problems through vital discussions.
Thanking you all for adding more to the community,
Lakemen

Posted: 23 Sep 2007 01:36 Post Subject:

Hello elpis30,

I was trying to ship a car to Bulgaria, but the taxes there are insane, about $10 000 for a $45 000 car. What is the situation in Greece?