How can i get my insurance....

Submitted by yogesh0505 on Tue, 09/23/2008 - 05:13

How can i get my insurance company to work on the sinkhole on my property

Posted: 23 Sep 2008 10:30 Post Subject:

Hi, you may wish to discuss this issue with your insurance agent. Also if your property has been damaged already, you may also try to get an insurance adjuster look into the issue.

However, some companies offer sinkhole insurance to the property holders of the areas where sinkhole can be a problem. You may also try to get an insurance policy to cover the damages occurring form sinkhole activities.

Posted: 23 Sep 2008 08:10 Post Subject:

If it is covered under your policy then you simply file a claim - there should be a claims number right in your policy.

Hope that helps?

Add new comment

Restricted HTML

  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.