Commission as a Referral Agent in CA

Message Author
delicious-small Add to delicious
yahoomyweb-small Add to YahooMyWeb
blinklist-small Add to BlinkList
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:41 pm   Post subject: Commission as a Referral Agent in CA  

I work for a contractors association in CA and we are looking for a partnership to receive referral fees in order to produce revenue.

I ran into the issue when speaking with partners that we needed to be licensed brokers in order receive a referral fee.

Is there a way an existing licensed agent could register our business with the license number? Would they simply need to register the business and obtain the proper insurance for the business?

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

Register Now to have your Insurance queries solved.

Quick Reply
Your Name
Message body
All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Get a Quote
Ask Community Experts

flash plugin

Quick Links

Must See


Hot topics in forums

Latest in blogs

    Connection Error: Connection refused