I was an insurance broker

Submitted by Quebec on Sat, 06/14/2008 - 10:08

I was an insurance broker for 15 years in Quebec, I moved in Minnesota 7 years ago, and I would like to get back in the Insurance world, for property, casualty liability etc....
how can I get a license in Minnesota, by the way I am a US citizen.

Posted: 14 Jun 2008 12:16 Post Subject:

I don't know the answer to your question, but would suggest you begin at the Minn Dept of Ins website.

Posted: 15 Jun 2008 06:33 Post Subject:

I don't have specific answer to your question but I think the requirements for getting a license on any insurance industry is the same. Try to search it over the Internet. I have one site for you here. I hope you can get some information here. http://www.state.mn.us/portal/mn/jsp/content.do?subchannel=-536881380&id=-536881352&agency=Commerce

Add new comment

Restricted HTML

  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.