I I am loseing my producer I want the inside on the type of company they are to work for.
Posted: 15 Oct 2008 07:38 Post Subject:
Sorry, I've no clue about your problem… can you be little more explicit with the issue? It'd give us a better direction.
However, I think we very recently have death with a similar situation on our board. I'd look up for the thread for you.
Oh! The discussion was initiated by you. I gather that you couldn't find the effective way yet to retain her. It's a serious business then :roll:
Posted: 15 Oct 2008 08:30 Post Subject:
Well, I've heard that Farmers prefers to recruit fresh agents for their Career Program. However, inducting experienced agents are also not uncommon, but the list of requirement is pretty long. Farmers expect the agent should have
- The license in P&C and/or life and health to do business
- Have a book of 100 names to start the business
- Participate in Farmers district office and university training program at least for 1 week
- Must have converted 40 P&C policies from the Reserve Agent Program
- And, have converted 4 life policies from the Reserve Agent Program
Posted: 15 Oct 2008 11:26 Post Subject:
Hey Ed why not stop in at some farmers agents office, and ask them on the down low to tell you the up and down sides agent to agent...think you'll get what you're looking for...really..
Posted: 15 Oct 2008 01:49 Post Subject:
Also ask what the retirement situation is once it's time to leave Farmers. I believe their retirement program is...umm...poor...to say the least.