The wiring for my temperature sensor burned up, as it smoldered, it burned the wiring for the electric fan, which could not cool the engine. As a result the engine overheated and warped the aluminum heads before I could shut it down. Will my comprehensive cover this? The damage is approximately $3500. Any help would be highly appreciated?
Posted: 19 Jul 2006 03:41 Post Subject:
No, the comprehensive coverage is not supposed to cover the above mentioned damage. Because a mechanical breakdown of the car is not covered by the comprehensive.
Talk to your agent.