Home Insurance

Message Author
delicious-small Add to delicious
yahoomyweb-small Add to YahooMyWeb
blinklist-small Add to BlinkList
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:35 am   Post subject: Home Insurance  


Our friends are moving bank to UK for a few years and in the meantime will be letting their house on long term let. They say their house insurance covers them - is this correct? I though that you had to declare if your home is being rented out to the insurance company, otherwise it could be void if a claim is ever made for damage to building.

Please help.


I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://www.talkquesada.com/quesada-general-discussion-f9/ho me-insurance-t11271.html

Brand Video Reveal

Senior member
Leave a quick message

Joined: 02 Sep 2017
Posts: 245

49.67 Dollars($)

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 7:06 am   Post subject: Homeowner Insurance  

Contact the homeowner and check the documents which Homeowner insurance company Cover your insurance policy. Otherwise get the advice from Renters insurance company


White Haven Insurance
New member
Leave a quick message

Joined: 12 May 2018
Posts: 10

2.08 Dollars($)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:32 pm   Post subject:   

That is true. Your friend needs to declare to the insurance company if the home is being rented out.

Register Now to have your Insurance queries solved.
kent stewart

Quick Reply
Your Name
Message body
All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Get a Quote
Ask Community Experts

flash plugin

Quick Links

Must See


Hot topics in forums

Latest in blogs

AmPmInsure on Facebook

Page loaded in 0.201 seconds.