insurance for jwells

Submitted by yogesh0505 on Mon, 09/22/2008 - 12:55

How do you get insurance on certain personal items like antiques,jewellery etc?

Posted: 22 Sep 2008 01:08 Post Subject:

You either add a rider or buy an inland marine policy.

Posted: 22 Sep 2008 07:49 Post Subject:

For certain values of antiques and jewelry you will need an appraisal

Add new comment

Restricted HTML

  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.