What is Products Comp/Op Agg?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 02/11/2009 - 20:26

What is Products - Comp/Op Agg?

What is E.L.?

Posted: 11 Feb 2009 11:48 Post Subject:

Might be Products/Completed Operations and then the General Aggregate limit.

Products/Completed Operations coverage is coverage for just that... liability coverage for the insured's products or operations that have been completed.

General Aggregate limit is the limit of coverage for all claims during the policy period. If a policy has a $1,000,000 limit with a $2,000,000 aggregate limit then the most a carrier will pay per claim is $1,000,000 and the most that they will pay on all claims during that policy period is $2,000,000.

Posted: 12 Feb 2009 05:57 Post Subject:


What is E.L.?

E.L. stands for employer's liability.When any employee falls sick or get injured at the employer's premises then employer must pay for the entire medication as well as the compensation for the entire period while employee is getting treated. :wink: :wink:

Posted: 12 Feb 2009 08:18 Post Subject:

More so E.L is for things like defamation, wrongful termination, etc. rather then injuries. As Workers Compensation (if the employer has it) is usually the sole remedy for injuries on the job site.

Last EL claim I had was that a hotel desk clerk got a gun out of, what should have been, a secure location and waived it at a bus driver as he had told the driver not to pull up to the front door and park. It did not help that the people on the bus were headed for the special Olympics.

Posted: 19 Feb 2010 06:07 Post Subject: Products/Completed Operations

What is Products/Completed Operations Aggregate Limit? I own a building with 8 apartments and 2 stores. Do I need it when purchasing for my property insurance. My agent told me that it's not applicable to property owner so it's "N/A" on my policy. She said it only applies to business owner. Is that true? My main concern is when I do renovation in the building and if someone (worker or by stander) got hurt from it, which coverage applies to that? Is it the CGL or it should be Products/Completed Operations? when would Products/Completed Operations actually applies in my situation or it does not at all?

Posted: 07 Jan 2014 05:45 Post Subject:

Liability insurance that protects you is called Product and Completion Aggregate and is always abbreviated PRODUCTS COMP/OP AGG

Posted: 10 Jun 2016 06:43 Post Subject: Products comp/op agg

Does this cover contents in establishment

Posted: 04 Dec 2018 08:28 Post Subject: What does Products Comp/OP AGG Cover?

Does Product and Completion Aggregate cover breach of contract and negligence?

Posted: 04 Dec 2018 08:34 Post Subject: Product and Completion Aggregate

Does Product and Completion Aggregate cover breach of contract and/or negligence on the part of the insured?

Posted: 26 Mar 2019 08:56 Post Subject: Good Coverage

Product and Completed is liability protection designed to cover claims due to deficiencies and other after the product has been sold.

Posted: 25 Jul 2019 12:43 Post Subject:

When Harry clicked on Sally

There are disorders of the modern way of love, at the same time. Many users complain of stress when confronted by the brutal realities of the digital meat market, And their place interior of it. Negative emotions about body image existed before organization, But they are amplified when strangers can issue snap judgments on charm. Digital dating has been linked to sadness. The same conditions afflict other digital platforms recur in this realm, From scams to fake personal information: 10 percent of all newly created dating profiles do not act like real people.

This new world of romance may also have unintended aftermath for society. The fact that online daters have much more choice can break down barriers: Evidence shows that the internet is boosting interracial marriages by bypassing homogenous social groups. But daters are also more able to choose partners like their own. Assortative mating, The process whereby people with just one education levels and incomes pair up, Already shoulders a lot of the blame for income inequality. uniform dating may make the effect more pronounced: Education levels are displayed prominently on dating profiles in colombia girls a way they would not be offline.

The domination of online dating sites by a handful of firms and their algorithms is another source of worry. Dating apps do not benefit from still the same sort of network effects as other tech platforms: A person friends don't need to be on a specific dating site, for example. But the response loop between large pools of data, Generated by popular numbers of users attracted to an ever improving product, Still happens to be. The entry into market trends of Facebook, armed with data from its 2.2 thousand users, Will provide clues as to whether online dating site will inexorably consolidate into fewer, Larger operating systems.

Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:38 Post Subject:

But arranged marriage remains the norm

When non Indians ask me if I had an arranged relationship, I very slyly reply: "in this way, I'm an Indian American born and raised inside the, Married to someone who grew up in India. But it was our communal friend, A white woman from Oregon not our people who played matchmaker. When I explain this to your potential customers, I know it is not solution they expected. keep in mind fit their perception of arranged marriage. Neither of my two siblings had arranged weddings, Nor even did my Indian born couples. i believe, Arranged bond is both familiar and foreign.

, A new written film, Which opened at last week's Tribeca Film Festival, counters Amrita, Ritu and Dipti, Three kids, middle-class women in India, As they approach their individual arranged marriages. The film's directors, Sarita Khurana then Smriti Mundhra, Who are both Indian American women and won the festival's award for new documented director, are trying to overturn stereotypesabout arranged marriage. "one necessity that we've been 'battling' has been the old school and biased notion that all arranged marriage in India is somehow forced or associated with child brides, Khurana stated. She also noted that arranged marriages probably are not built on romance, But i am not saying these couples lackfeelings for eachother,the reality is more fluid, Khurana suggested. for the,Women often do get a raw end of the offer; for sure if a marriage is arranged, teens"are the type to compromise the most, expected to 'adjust,' move states, Give up or cut their careers, Leave their families, Khurana mentioned.

At the center of the film is the conundrum of how young Indian women reconcile the modern aspects of their lives, contain their educations and budding careers, With the history of arranged marriage. Ritu, for example, Is passionate about hercareer in finance, But she is also the daughter of specialized matchmaker. So it doesn't matter what committed she is to her career, you can be positive that she will marry and that her marriage will be arranged.

endure Amrita, Who works in company, Is the first woman in her family be effective, And she believes that after her wedding, She will work in her husband's business, But that aim is quicklyupended. Her experience is a common scene. In research conducted recently of Indians age 18 to 34, as an example,Close to 60percent of the married women surveyed didn't work, And 41percent of respondents either fully or somewhat agreed with the statement: "It's not befitting women to work after marriage,

finally, may well be Dipti, A primary school teacher nearing her 30th birthday who is growing a lot more desperate to find a husband. of married, 84percent had an arranged a bonded relationship, And 53percent of respondents disapproved of dating before marriage. But Dipti's experience also suggests that thoseattitudes might be shifting.

Thoughthese women ultimately have a choice over their prospective mate, They still feel pressured to get married. Despite the major changes and modernization India has undergone in the 70years since its autonomy, Cultural norms toward wedlock haven't changed much. "none of them thought [keeping single]Was a selection, Or could imagine their lives as unmarried women in Indian society, Khurana told.

As Ritu's parents search for her possible husband, Shematter of factly notes that marriage is mandatory: "It's not about what I am ready for or what moldova beauty is predicted out of me. I know I need to do it. I know I need to get married, the woman fianc, Who lives in Dubai together with works in finance, Feels in the event that,i don't know why people get married, he was quoted saying. "But all right, I know it had to take place. that being said, If to never her, someone else,at the same time, Amrita confronts the concrete realities of what she has gained and lost through her marriage. "You lose your identity when you married, which is something I never wanted to do, She said in the film. And despite her initial misgivings about online dating service, Dipti spoken her "ideal came true, In marrying her husband.

While Khurana and Mundhra sought to dispel narrownotions of arranged relationships, thus, making this filmchallenged their views as well,I really began to realize why young people in India overwhelmingly opt in to the system, Mundhra suggested. "I think it comes to a sense of belonging. Being a part of a larger community can give support, Sustenance and psychological significance. In india, Marriage is key to belonging in society.

Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:18 Post Subject: russian sexy girls

Teaching and assessing CAD using online presentations

This study introduces and evaluates a new method for teaching computer aided design (cad), To complement existing teaching and learning methods. It also initiates a novel method of assessment of CAD knowledge, Whereby students themselves generate an russian girl online simulated, Talking through their approaches and techniques to develop a CAD model of their own. The rationale was to present a clear means of assessing student appreciating, To encourage the students to apply their skills to their own personal design work and to create a community of learning where students share ideas, tips, And is afflicted with and can learn from each other. Camtasia Studio 5 was used to capture video presentations of Rhinoceros 3.0 moreover Solidworks 2007 3D modelling. This was done by the tutor correspond traditional teaching methods and by students as an assessed activity. Various technical guidelines for the videos were provided for completion, screen size, Verbal public speaking tips and microphone settings. recommendations on structure, Discursive products, Suitable content and many other approaches were also made. Students responded well to the relaxed nature of the tutor presentations, Accepting reasonable mistakes and appreciating your being able to be creative in their own work. This helped to get rid of the initial fear of a live recording. The communal learning approach also provided a means to improve students' attention to detail and their critical evaluation of modelling approaches.

Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:31 Post Subject: What is Products Comp/Op Agg? | Ampminsure

Jerry could be well advised by sitting down having a tax specialist to understand
more about potential ways in order to save
or defer income tax through his corporation. mortgage broker It's no secret that Canada's housing
and mortgage sector has become precarious for a few time.v

Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:20 Post Subject: What is Products Comp/Op Agg? | Ampminsure

Kambo Energy Solutions is definitely an industry-leading energy management
company helping commercial buildings to get more profitable,
efficient and sustainable. mortgage payment calculator And can shares surge again around the back of those results.v

Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:23 Post Subject: What is Products Comp/Op Agg? | Ampminsure

Toronto condo prices see weakest development in five years as rules bite.
mortgage calculator canada Kasi Sethu Raman was
created in Velangudi, Tamil Nadu, India, graduated from both Madra
and Annamalai universities with the top of his class and, in 1964, was selected for any UNESCO Fellowship to attend
a post-graduate program with the University of Vienna in Austria.v

Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:59 Post Subject: thailand babes

indian young women dished crackers

meanwhile, it's unlikely that any of these little girls have all their given as they've been recinded through the process of materials just who produced shipped these people to the neighborhood. the girls end up with images of these passports. cops are actually seeking to trace a little online circle and are trying to find translators business could help find out girls. Chunabhatti public train station incharge, Bharat Singh Thakur declared TOI, "possible neither say a word english tongue neither Hindi. up to now, We simply have started to be sure that they wouldn't have or perhaps sexual, They have only photo files of their hand held phones. The given were being saved by the professionals the fact that added these people to of india. at the same time, these folks were granted crackers at law enforcement location. they are manufactured in court which are investigating the case. we may browse the this challenge on every aspect, while the service during which they've been moved in this article. the owner of day spa will not yet been detained. Once the girl with rotting in jail, techniques is without question eliminate, means said that criminal court have also grabbed items like condoms from check the possession the actual indian your girls while the raids obtained been conducted. there's nothing in my ballet shoes that the owner of the spa tub was indeed falsely accused in prostitution equivalent enclosure. younger back in 2015, much the same situation used to be recorded on the owner, cited foods. along friday day time, Raids were being practiced that by Chunabhatti police arrest with a wellknown health club. law enforcement officials expressed they had some advice incorrect where it prostitution contact features been sprint in the url of a health spa. When the police cluster raided the spa, 12 everyone, especially 5 the ladies everything from Thailand, was utilised in an objectionable procedure, believed police. the authorities within raided two other places to do with wednesday and so busted within 30 many people, documented supply. the type of second raid was in fact did through criminal while in Shahpura everywhere arrested citizens 10, not to mention five ladies, needed for flesh market. within your third raid, law enforcement agency raided a spa tub function within Shivaji Nagar area and simply rotting in jail five persons. the particular five came designed facing trial knowning that allowed him or her bail forward wed, replied public.

significantly provided by times during the asia places

the majority of VIDEOSCityPunjab: closed get rid of to five as family car traps a flame in Ludhiana monitor that the crocodile could be rescued ranging from housing territory in Gujarat Vadodara deal with put into service NRC from the indian subcontinent: Rajnath Singh Lahaul Spiti takes clear cause behind snowfall

most after hot thai girls TOIThis dude forgotten 15 weight in precisely 5 months! discover here is how he managed itsigns Jamun is a good idea in controlling green teas diabetesTulsi : elements all the rage resources only can go forMeal substitution food supplements that muscle toning gurus can order online

great in webMonalisa captivating on the webKhesari Bhojpuri song you selectKajal Akshara Singh Priyanka ChopraBhumi PednekarMere Siva Tujhe Mira RajputNaagdhari.

Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:27 Post Subject: ukraine beauty

Will fear pop up out

lemon, lemon,orange, Editor of Out journal, Stirred hot debate last week with his May "Letter through the Editor, for which he urged his dating partner, a huge "Pro baseball player from a major east coast franchise" To emerge from the closet.

He knows furthermore it will be easy. He said the two have cited going public numerous times during their 18 months together, But the reason against it always comes down to fear.

Fear of a crazed fan insurance firms gun and doing something extreme. Fear of sexual rejection from family, Friends and especially teammates. Fear of the circus like vision going public likely would create. Fear will be able to bring an end to a career.

"all it takes is one crazy person at a game to take a pop at him, One guy who despises homos, Lemon said in a rare interview as the letter was published. "I'm not saying that happens, But I've always had players tell me, 'Look, I'm a clinic fielder, Or i am a third baseman, they'll throw bottles at me and everything if I come out. It's not worth the money.' "

If Lemon's partner were to be removed, it would be a first. No athlete in the four major pro sports has ever come out during his playing days. Glenn Burke, A former seminole florida Dodgers outfielder, Publicly regarded his homosexuality in 1982, Two years after he previous ones. over 1996, Former san diego Padres outfielder Billy Bean also came out. in their NFL, offering back Dave Kopay and lineman Roy Simmons, Both former people, Are the only athletes to be removed. near April, Chicago Cubs pitcher Julian Tavarez made insensitive comments toward San Francisco's gay neighborhood. In feb,march, Sacramento Kings guard Jason Williams yelled slurs and anti gay remarks to a small grouping of courtside Asian American fans. And yr after, Dodger Stadium guards ejected two women who were seen kissing in the stands.

Though the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks have decided to include the lesbian community in their marketing effort, The Sacramento Monarchs ignited controversy last year when a group of lesbian fans were told their name would not be allowed on the team's scoreboard like others in attendance. The group decided be change its name from the "Davis Dykes" to the "Davis Lesbians, But both names were rejected. they wish to stay mainstream,

nowadays, varied celebrated athletes in individual sports, such as Billie Jean King, Martina Navratilova and Greg Louganis came out. But the homophobic environment found in the locker rooms of most team sports have driven gay athletes deep into the closet.

That is why Lemon and his partner have gone to great lengths to have their relationship a secret.

"The person I live with is my mate, And the fact he hasn't been aware of this (spouse) And he's the person I live with and see quite frequently shows the CIA length secrecy we've gone to, he was quoted saying. "Nobody in my life my friend, our grandkids, Anyone knew on this subject before I wrote the letter,

This level ukraina girls of secrecy has led several individuals, Both in and out of the gay community, To question the applicability of Lemon's claims. Though he understands that the accusations, He telephones them "entirely false,

"I'm a journalist myself and i am aware of skepticism of any story, of lemon said. "But I find that the people who sometimes don't believe this story are the ones that don't want to handle the issues at hand,

a person's eye the letter has received is staggering. the main topic of debate on mainstream Internet message boards to radio call in shows, It has been met with mixed reaction from the gay community. people today have supported the letter, several have chastised Lemon.

"My protection plan, i believe and that of the magazine, Is don't out anyone, By domain name, the very first time without their permission, lime said. "to what you say and don't say otherwise, are not any rules that I'm aware of,

fruit, Who said he showed his partner a draft of the letter prior to being published, Is hopeful that the article will help change the need for homosexual athletes to have their private lives secret. if it is his partner or another professional athlete, person, lime says, Is going to leave the closet. He hopes it can change the way people perceive homosexual athletes in society.

"I think there are reasons and clues that the climate is ready now, he said. "So many more people understand a brother, brother, grandmother, Uncle or enjoying buddy who is gay. I think that translates to an acceptance to the fact that the athlete they look up to could be gay,

One has to if you need chevy prime time television, Where currently there are 33 homosexual characters. And not just in the backdrop. Three weeks within, Two gay men on the program "Dawson's Creek" Kissed. a happened on "Will and acceptance, already, similar scene occured on "each other, as Jennifer Aniston kissed Winona Ryder.

the complete acceptance of this programming mirrors a growing acceptance in society and with advertisers.

even now, The WNBA's Seattle Storm is planning for a pep rally similar to that of Los Angeles Sparks' event with Girl Bar, A national lesbian institute based in Los Angeles. The norway Sol, an additional WNBA team, Also plans on holding various events with lesbian clubs.

outside of the WNBA, The san francisco Giants are planning their seventh annual AIDS Awareness Day, named "Until in which Cure, In july. when July, The Minnesota Twins will welcome a gay and lesbian group from the choice magazine "lavender, Though the Twins say they are not behind the event, dave St. philip, Senior vp for business affairs, Noted the team probably wouldn't have been receptive to it five a long time ago.

total change in public opinion beautiful russian women has trickled down to high school, Where Corey johnson, A linebacker from Masconomet High School in ma, Has seen corporations his classmates and teammates support him after he came out last year.

mentor Griffin is confident the Sparks, thunderstorm, Twins and other sports personnel openly welcoming homosexuals to their games can only help educate people on the issues.

"I think some of the education that will take place in that context sitting next together, All rooting for similar team has the most positive potential, She discussed. "People will notice that lesbian fans don't have horns, it doesn't all sit on each others laps and kiss. They are just like everyone else there to root for a common basketball team,

indeed, a person's eye drawn to Lemon's letter is telling. The fact he has been called several a hero to the devil has been a source of humor for Lemon and his partner.

"We were talking the other night and I said, 'Boy, I sure paved the opportunity for you,or,-- " red said. "anf the goes, 'Yes in college. terrible, at the moment it's anti climactic. You've already gotten all the f media special attention.

Add new comment

Restricted HTML

  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.