Insurance Claim

Submitted by eekme32 on Thu, 04/14/2011 - 22:51

Question: If you own a vehicle(The car is paid for and under my name only) and you file a sand damage claim, will the check come under my name..? or do they have to make it to me and a auto body shop..?

Posted: 11 May 2011 03:45 Post Subject:

Since the vehicle is paid for and has a clear title the check should be made out to you as long as it is your name on the insurance policy.

Add new comment

Restricted HTML

  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.