I'm looking for catering insurance. A one year policy. I'm i

Submitted by ribshak1 on Wed, 08/31/2011 - 19:43

I use a utility trailer, that I rent, place my gear in that and haul with my truck.

Posted: 31 Aug 2011 08:11 Post Subject:

Just about any agent/broker doing commercial insurance can assist you. My own policy from The Hartford has a minimum premium (total based on annual receipts) of about $425 per year in California.

Add new comment

Restricted HTML

  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.