When someone is underwriting the policy and says

Message Author
ampm-bookmark
delicious-small Add to delicious
yahoomyweb-small Add to YahooMyWeb
blinklist-small Add to BlinkList
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:27 am   Post subject: When someone is underwriting the policy and says  

What does split mean when trying to get approved for medical insurance?

mjb930
New member
Leave a quick message



Joined: 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 1


1.12 Dollars($)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:25 am   Post subject:   

Perhaps you are talking about coinsurance split. This is simply splitting the healthcare costs with the insurance carrier – a percentage of the amount that is the insured’s responsibility. A common co-insurance split is 80/20, which means that the carrier will pay 80% of the costs and you are responsible for the remaining 20%.


_________________

Owning a home is a keystone of wealth - both financial affluence and emotional security. ~ Suze Orman
MangoQurious
Senior member
Leave a quick message

MangoQurious

Joined: 12 Mar 2013
Posts: 270

Location: Sacramento, CA
61.23 Dollars($)

All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1


Get free auto insurance quote
State Auto Insurance Laws in USA

USA Auto Insurance laws
Ask Community Experts

flash plugin

Quick Links

Must See

Community

Hot topics in forums

Latest in blogs

    Connection Error: Connection refused