Add Spouse (Non Resident Alien) As Dependent

by Guest » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:25 pm

I am a new state employee so my window for signing up for health insurance through my employment is due by July 17, 2019. I need to add my spouse who is in the US on an F-1 Student Visa. We have uploaded our marriage certificate, however they are asking for a SSN, HICN, or ITIN for her to be added to my plan. Since she is here on an F-1 Student Visa, and is not working, she does not have any of these numbers. Is there a work around, or are we out of luck?

Add your comment

Enter the characters shown in the image.