Here is another reason to join the community - a blog. The world is playing around with blogs and we will help you create one too. We will help you make your blog more professional and the tricks to mint money.
How to do it? Here is the simple process:-
- You create an account with us. (register, request under this post and get a blog)
- You create an account with Google Adsense.
- You enter the Adsense publisher Id (pub-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) into your "my account" page on our site.
- You login and write blog entries on our site.
- We host your blog and publish it onto the internet.
- We use our marketing knowledge to get visitors to your blog. We show the latest blog posts on all the pages of AmPmInsure.
- We serve ads on your blog. 80% of the time the ad is yours, the 20% it's ours.
- Visitors click the ads. You earn 80% from the total. We earn 20% from it.
- Google sends you a check. Google sends us a check.
- You're happy :). We're happy :). Google's happy :). Visitors are happy :).
- Life is good.
"Best of all It's FREE! There are no strings attached. No contracts. No requirements. Nothing." Please let me know if you need any help.
Note: See other ways of earning money with communities.
Total Comments: 300
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 07:41 am Post Subject: Little help
Hello lakeman, i want to insert google analytic code, can you do it for me? i'll PM you the code.
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 06:03 pm Post Subject: hi
its a gd thing to have blog with your forum.but,getting the traffic is a big task.how u r forum can manage for all bloggers.
but it;s a gd benefit for all the ppl out here
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 08:37 pm Post Subject:
If you build it, they will come! :lol:
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 02:31 am Post Subject:
Id like to start a blog also.
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 07:27 pm Post Subject:
I would like to have a insurance blog
could I have the name Financial Concepts?
P Scott Rayburn
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 03:03 pm Post Subject: blog
I started a Blog, sometime ago. I haven't written in it in a while. Just been really busy taking care of some personal things. Hoping I will start writing in it soon.
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:35 am Post Subject:
Id like to start a blog also.
Your blog is active now. Please check your PM for log-in details.
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 02:52 am Post Subject:
I was going through Maze's blog yesterday.It's great! Even the http://blogging.ampminsure.org/ is of immense help. I have a blog on blogger and know the adsense wrapping html there, but I am not familiar with wordpress.If it's easy to get that done, then probably I can do it.I think updating the blog with quality posts once or twice a week shouldn't be a problem, but I want to be sure that I can handle the other sections of wordpress before I request for one :lol: I will get back after learning a little more from Maze's blogging blog.
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 09:15 am Post Subject:
Hi Lakemen, :)
I'd like to start an Insurance blog. Could you please assign me a blog with title http://Insurancedecoded.ampminsure.org/ ?
Looking forward to getting started with wordpress :lol:
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:35 am Post Subject:
I have a blog on blogger and know the adsense wrapping html there, but I am not familiar with wordpress.If it's easy to get that done, then probably I can do it.
There is a widget called "Adsense Deluxe" that will be available to you in the Admin section of your blog. It is a very simple way to insert Adsense ads by pasting just one simple phrase. It will not be necessary for you to copy and paste the entire ad code.
If you need my help, just PM me.
Good luck on the blog.