Insurer and company I want to hire

by Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2021 08:08 pm

There was an accident near to my house and one of the cars hit my house. I have an insurance and my question is if it fully covers the work that needs to be done or I have to contact someone who is working as an insurer and make him contact a company that I want to hire to fix my wall. If it can help you answer my question the company that I plan to hire to fix my house is in Chicago

Add your comment

Enter the characters shown in the image.